Thursday, May 3, 2012

Props to Emirates Airlines

Well there are no props, at least on the plane, but those are some huge planes.  Emirates does a great job making flying a great experience.  Great food, huge seats and entertainment on demand.  A tech junkie like me was happy. 

We made it to Dubai as you were all ending Rotary today.  However it is 9pm local.  While we wait for our next leg we are people watching in the Dubai airport.  Things are a bit different but still the same. 

This is my first time across the Atlantic.  I thought that I would have landed in Europe first before the Middle East.  I must say that it is difficult to think that I just flew over Iran and the Caspian Sea.

Our flight to Bangkok leaves in 2 hours.  More to come from Bangkok.



No comments:

Post a Comment