Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Be adventurous, visit a club.

Do you think about rotary while you are traveling?  Did you know that the Danville Rotary Club had banners to exchange with other clubs?  Frequently, Brad puts out the partition that has a bunch of banners on it.  Where did they come from?  Ask Brad for a banner to exchange.  I did.  Thursday morning I am headed to Savannah, Ga to attend a breakfast club.  You can find their website here.  I have not done make-UPS at many clubs.  I am looking forward to visiting this club.  You are never far from friends. 

Very happy to visit the Savannah club this morning.   President Dodie got things rolling at 7:30 am.  David Lagessee was introduced as Chairman of the Rotary Pay It Forward.  They put on with the help of 10 other rotary clubs.  It is called Rotary Play It Forward
It reminds me that there are a lot of talented people in Rotary. 

We will be back in the swing of things next week.  Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment